Las Vegas is one of the most entertainment friendly cities in the world. If you love to roam in the midst of plush casinos with your family or friends, it is the right destination to be at. And as the sun sets behind the Vegan cityscape, endless lines of neon signs over casinos and bars conspire to present a postmodern space of sensual magic that immerses pleasure-seeking visitors in an unearthly spectacle of delight and indulgence. There is no other place in the world like Las Vegas that matches glamour and flash.
The main attractions of Las Vegas are located from the Stratosphere Hotel at the northern end and running all the way to the Mandalay Bay Resort at the southern end. They are:
- Eiffel Tower Experience at Paris Las Vegas: If you do not have the experience of traveling in Paris, you may come to Paris Las Vegas Casino Hotel which boasts of a 1/2-scale version of the iconic landmark.
- Fountains of Bellagio: Bellagio’s choreographed waters are famous for producing rippling sound effects. At night, it looks awesomely beautiful when the waters of Bellagio leap and sway inside a startling light show.
- Gondola Rides at Venetian Las Vegas: The experience of cruising in an authentic Venetian gondola is restored as an attraction in the Las Vegas desert.
- Guggenheim Museum at Venetian Las Vegas: With its treasured collection of art, it is one of the most cultured attractions of Las Vegas Strip.
- King Tut Museum at Luxor Las Vegas: King Tutankhamun’s tomb, invented in Egypt in 1922, has been reconstructed at Luxor Las Vegas with all its golden glory.
- Red Rock Canyon: Located only a 20 minutes’ drive from the Las Vegas Strip, Red Rock Canyon offers an exciting entrance to the desert.
- Stratosphere Tower: Owned by Whitehall Street Real Estate Funds, it is a tower, hotel and casino, located on the Las Vegas Strip. It is the northernmost of the major Strip casinos and the only one which is actually located in the city of Las Vegas.
- Volcano at the Mirage: Known for its iconic Strip-front feature, the Volcano at the Mirage has been a signature attraction of Las Vegas.
Las Vegas undoubtedly is one of the best shopping hubs in Nevada. Numerous shops are scattered all over the area. Some of the well-known shopping centers are Bonanza Gift Store, Fashion Show Mall, and Forum Shops at Caesars, Grand Canal Shoppes, and Miracle Mile.
Las Vegas has been famous not only for its gambling, but for its fine dining and free-flowing drinks as well. Quality food in large quantities has been the staple of Las Vegas hospitality and the all-you-can-eat buffet is served at nearly every casino. For more serious dining, Las Vegas provides a number of good restaurants. Each of the large casinos features at least 4 or 6 restaurants.
You can book your tickets online while availing some great deals.